[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling the Self Source Code
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Compiling the Self Source Code
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (john r. durand)
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 92 09:36:02 EDT
- Resent-date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 8:21:50 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9209171521.AA07119@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
i have a couple of questions about Self:
1. when i try to compile the VM source code, i get an error because the
file "std.h" can't be found. this file also doesn't exist as part of
the Gnu compiler. is this file missing or is my Gnu compiler
2. will Self ever be compatible with the Sun C++ compiler?
3. when will there be a native X version of Self that doesn't use Pixrects?
john r. durand Cadre Technologies Inc.
O_o 222 Richmond Street
=( )= Ack! Providence, Rhode Island
U 0 2 9 0 3
email: email@example.com Phone: (401) 351-5950
FAX: (401) 351-7380