Re2: Scrollbar morphems?

Just to clarify:

I think there are actually two ways to interpret the original
question:

  1. Does ui2 have a scrollbar widget?
  2. How do I scroll around view on some larger underlying
     object (i.e., is there general support for scrolling)?

The answer to the first questions is: a sliderMorph is vertial
scroll bar. A horizontal scroll bar could be created easily.

Dave and Jecel answered the second question in different ways.
(This was a facility that was on my list of neat features to
add but it didn't quite make it in before the deadline.)

    -- John