[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: self-interest@otis.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: unix chdir
- From: MCR@physics.carleton.ca (MICHAEL RICHARDSON)
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1993 13:30:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 11:19:11 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9306181819.AA08565@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
Due to strangeness in various places, possibly emacs related, my Self
doesn't always start up with the right current directory. Sometimes
_DirPath fixes it, sometimes not.
Suggestion for the next release: unix chdir: 'foo'
I added it to unixPrimTemplates, and recompiled, and I'm happy now.
I am considering just removing xlibPrim.wrappers.c from the basic
build since I'm using the dynamically linked stuff. Is there an overview
document on how the Makefiles are organized?