[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Algebra Assistant demo and Self documentation.
- To: self-interest@otis.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Algebra Assistant demo and Self documentation.
- From: MCR@physics.carleton.ca (MICHAEL RICHARDSON)
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1993 16:08:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-date: Sun, 6 Jun 93 18:15:10 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9306070115.AA14165@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
a) I just dropped a snapshot (not a _WriteSnapshot!) of my code
in ~/contrib for James. If nothing else it provides some possibly good
examples. It does open an X window, btw.
b) What did you guys use to generate the Self documentation? Specifically,
I am asking about the object diagrams. For some reason I think you
used Microsoft Word... I am a latex person, but I'm not having much
luck getting something nice out of xfig. (I've got the pictex macros