[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: OOPSLA '92
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (john r. durand)
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 08:42:05 EDT
- Resent-date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 10:38:34 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9210081738.AA22853@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
things have been very quiet on the Self front lately...
are any members of the Self group going to OOPSLA this year? i'm curious
whether you will be presenting any papers or showing Self. i'm also really
interested to hear what the current goals of the group are and what the
group's plans include. i was very intrigued by the talk that Self would
eventually include native XGL support in place of it's current Pixrect
support, but it was mentioned that that wouldn't happen for a long time.
i guess i'm interested to know how long that might be and what else is in
john r. durand Cadre Technologies Inc.
O_o 222 Richmond Street
=( )= Ack! Providence, Rhode Island
U 0 2 9 0 3
email: email@example.com Phone: (401) 351-5950
FAX: (401) 351-7380