[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inheritance of instance slots, KEVO
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Inheritance of instance slots, KEVO
- From: "Michael Grant Wilson" <Mcq@oti.on.ca>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1992 14:28:32 -0400
- Organization: Object Technology International, Inc.
- Resent-date: Fri, 25 Sep 92 10:34:26 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9209251734.AA13233@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
> (Self bigot flame mode on)
> Hmm - I guess Self (at over two years in public release) must be
> considered a "mature" language now. I'm sure that's older than the
> latest version of C++ for instance!
> (Self bigot flame mode off)
Since Self has no commercial implementations, no (useful) programming
environment, and a microscopic user community, its unlikely to be
called "mature" by anyone normal person's standards. Of course, this
does not make it any less interesting.