[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
So, you think you've got ui problems.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: So, you think you've got ui problems.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (R. Clayton)
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 92 14:15:31 EDT
- Resent-date: Tue, 25 Aug 92 11:13:48 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9208251813.AA10068@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
While running on openwindows ver 2.0 (under olwm, under sunos 4.1.1), I tried
to drag the lobby box from right to left got this:
ld.so: warning: /usr/lib/libpixrect.so.2.11 has older revision than expected 14
ld.so: warning: /usr/lib/libc.so.1.6 has older revision than expected 7
Self Virtual Machine Version 2.0, Aug 7 1992 15:40:33
Copyright 1989-92: The Self Group (type _Credits for credits)
Self 1> spyOn
Self 2> ui start
initializing ui...creating colormap series . . . . . . . . . . . . done.
Self 3> creating colormap series . . . . . . . . . . . . done.
Saved ui colors to file: ui.colors.
Internal error: signal 10 code 2 addr 0xf7750400 pc 0xf7750400.
Do you want to:
1) Quit Self
2) Try to print the Self stack
3) Try to return to the Self prompt
4) Force a core dump
5) Loop forever
I got the same thing doing the same thing when running from the console. The
problem, I guess, is obvious, but one never knows.