Re: Summer internship available at Sun Labs

The Kanban group (i.e., part of the group formerly known as the Self
group) at Sun Labs has an opening for a summer intern, knowledgeable
in Self, to work on a project this summer involving Self and Java.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we cannot consider engaging
a non-citizen of the US who does not already possess a suitable work
permit.

If you are interested, please email me a resume as soon as possible.

Mario Wolczko

[Apologies if you got another copy of this with some junk on the end
-- finger trouble on my part].

Sun Microsystems Labs., 2550 Garcia Ave, M/S UMTV 29-116, Mountain View,
CA 94043, U.S.A.   tel: 415 336 6022, fax: 415 969 7269.