-Mario

   From: we37394@is1.vub.ac.be (Dimitri Van De Putte)
   Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 11:26:57 +0100 (MET)

   Hy,

   I'm doing research for my thesis on various virtual machines. I'm looking
   for documentation on the seff-VM. I 've already downloaded some papers
   from the Self-homepages. Can somebody help me with other references to
   papers or technical documents. I'm particulary interested in the op-codes
   and a description of the virtual machine.

   Thanks.

   Dimitri Van de Putte, a new Self-fan.

   Dimitri Van de Putte.
   we37394@vub.ac.be, Free University of Brussels.