Self demos

One of the problems with Self is that few people can see it running
as the machines needed to run it are not that common.

If somebody could set up a computer that people on the internet could
telnet to ( if they have a fast enough connection ) and run the Self
tutorial, it might make a lot more people interested in the language.
The needed protection might be a problem ( you can do a lot of damage
from inside Self ) but could be worked out. I would also disable
saving Snapshots so that one user couldn't mess things up for the
next one.

Of course, running X over the net can give people a bad impression
of a program. Even so, I think Self is something that has to be
seen to be believed!

Just an idea...
-- Jecel