[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
consistency in Self
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: consistency in Self
- From: Ivan Moore <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 14:30:42 BST
- Resent-date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 9:17:28 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9406281617.AA09926@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
Maybe this is an extreme point of view - but don't you think it's inconsistent
that you can't have a parent slot 'implemented' as a method?
OK - so it might be a bit slow - you'd have to call the parent slot method(s)
for an object for every message it received.
Does anyone agree?