[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Self bug on ZX boards?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Self bug on ZX boards?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 01:22:44 +0500
- Resent-date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 11:42:38 PST
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9403251942.AA13860@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
I guess this isn't the best way to introduce myself to this group,
but I am having a small difficultly. I am trying to play with the
graphical development environment for Self-3.0 on a Sun SPARC 10/40
with a ZX board and am not seeing any text in the menus that pop-up
from an object (or its slots). This works fine on my Sun SPARC
10/40 that has a GX board.
So, my question is: is this a known bug? or am I doing something