[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: categorizing traits objects
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: re: categorizing traits objects
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Antero Taivalsaari)
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 08:02:05 +0200
- Resent-date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 8:53:25 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9310081553.AA16055@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
>As a followup to John's mail, I'd like to point out that method
>categories are expressed with "slot annotations" in the new system.
>That is, we no longer use parents to factor traits objects. Instead,
>the traits object contains all methods at once.
Wow! That sounds like quite a radical change. Personally, being
accustomed to more "self-sufficient" prototypes in Kevo, I obviously
Are you still keeping traits objects separate from prototypes?