[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SignalBlocker sb(true)
- From: email@example.com (Michael Richardson)
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 20:46:52 ADT
- Resent-date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 22:45:42 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9309160545.AA01662@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
Okay... I finally got around to rebuilding my Self VM.
I found the definition of SignalBlocker (not SignalBlock) in abort.h.
But now it complains about initialisers. It appears that SignalBlocker
doesn't do much, and definitely doesn't declare anything that starts with
This is 2.0.1 code. I take it the patch was based on current code...