[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
improved Xlib support for Self 2.0.1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: improved Xlib support for Self 2.0.1
- From: Bay.Chang@Eng.Sun.COM (Bay-Wei Chang)
- Date: Wed, 19 May 93 10:27:51 PDT
- Resent-date: Wed, 19 May 93 10:28:59 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9305191729.AA00768@otis.Stanford.EDU>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
Improved Xlib support is now available for Self 2.0.1, in the ftp
>From the README:
This package provides improved Xlib support for Self release 2.0.1.
The Xlib primitives are now dynamically linked (release 2.0.1 has
statically linked Xlib primitives). Many primitives have been added;
in particular, drawing primitives are now present. In addition, it
should be simpler to add new Xlib primitives by following the examples
present in xlibTemplates.self and using xlib_glue.make (see the manual
for details about glue).
This package is compatible with release 2.0.1, including the ui.
The interface to some of the Xlib objects may have changed slightly.