[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
patch for primitiveMaker available
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: patch for primitiveMaker available
- From: Bay.Chang@Eng.Sun.COM (Bay-Wei Chang)
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 10:02:35 PST
- Resent-date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 10:08:54 PST
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9302161808.AA04280@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
A new version of the primitiveMaker is available via ftp.
The old version (in release 2.0.1) had several bugs causing it to
generate wrong Self and C glue code when using dynamic linking. The
problem can be fixed by replacing the release 2.0.1 primitiveMaker
(version 8.1) with the new version of the primitiveMaker (version 8.2).
The new version can be obtained by anonymous ftp to self.stanford.edu;
it can be found in "/pub/Self-2.0.1/patches/primitiveMaker-8.2.self".
Simply rename primitiveMaker-8.2.self to primitiveMaker.self after you