Where to use SELF - your opinion

Since a while I am looking at your SELF. Needless to
say, that I am impressed. But I have one major question:

What is you opinion where is the place for SELF in
Software industry or what do your industry partners
say about it.

It is clear that SELF will not be the best joice when,
say, MS Word has to be programmed. Nor am I sure
whether it is at all possible to use it for a real-life
product.

In my opinion it works best in early specification/definition/
design-phases but then the question of the language for
the final version has to be answered.

Do you have any comments, I am very interested in this question.

Johannes Ernst (ernst@lrs.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de)
Institute for Computer Aided Circuit Design
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany