[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: X & The Future
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: X & The Future
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Richardson)
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1992 17:44:58 -0400
- In-reply-to: R James Noble <email@example.com> "X & The Future" (Oct 9, 7:18pm)
- Resent-date: Mon, 12 Oct 92 16:42:45 PDT
- Resent-from: Urs Hoelzle <urs@otis>
- Resent-message-id: <9210122342.AA01624@otis.Stanford.Edu>
- Resent-to: real-self-interest
On Oct 9, 7:18pm, R James Noble wrote:
} anywhere in sight. Also, I have a earlier version that actually taked
} directly to X over TCP, which I think a couple of people have played
} with. (BTW - Michael - how have you got on with it? Anything going?)
I had quite a bit of luck with it.
I will have something which people can play with soon.
I am still at 1.3beta, and I don't have 2.x yet. I have to finish
porting my Tex-like box/glue algorithm from Scheme before I think
about going to 2.x.
:!mcr!: | The postmaster never | So much mail,
Michael Richardson | resolves twice. | so little time.
HOME: firstname.lastname@example.org Bell: (613) 237-5629