Re: X & The Future

On Oct 9,  7:18pm, R James Noble wrote:
} anywhere in sight. Also, I have a earlier version that actually taked
} directly to X over TCP, which I think a couple of people have played
} with. (BTW - Michael - how have you got on with it? Anything going?)

  I had quite a bit of luck with it.
  I will have something which people can play with soon.

  I am still at 1.3beta, and I don't have 2.x yet. I have to finish
porting my Tex-like box/glue algorithm from Scheme before I think
about going to 2.x.

--
   :!mcr!:            |  The postmaster never | So much mail,
   Michael Richardson |    resolves twice.    |  so little time.