X interface to Self.

  I know there was at least one person doing an X interface for Self.
  (At least an interface library, if not a whole GUI)
  Who/when/where? Could I get a copy of the objects?

  I'll just repeat the request to please release some source. Even just
Sparc source (since I may get to do my directed study on one rather than
my underpowered basement 3/60).
  If the X interface is incomplete, and unlikely to completed soon, then
my project may involve doing bunches of that.
  The project is an algebra assistant (a sort of sup'ed up equation
editor)

--
   :!mcr!:            |  The postmaster never | So much mail,
   Michael Richardson |    resolves twice.    |  so little time.