[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
We just submitted an implementation of ordered collections to the
contrib directory. Use anonymous ftp to download it to your current
directory as follows:
- Do 'ftp otis.stanford.edu' or 'ftp 22.214.171.124'.
- Use 'anonymous' as the name and 'ident' as the password.
- Do 'cd pub/contrib'.
- Do 'get README-orderedCollection1.0'.
- Do 'binary'.
- Do 'get orderedCollection1.0.self.Z'.
- Do 'quit'.
- Do 'uncompress orderedCollection1.0.self.Z'.
See the README-orderedCollection1.0 file for more information. They
should work in Self 1.1 or later. They could easily be made to work
in Self 1.0 (only the _AddSlotsIfAbsent: would have to be changed).
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at the
addresses below or via self-interest. Hope these are useful.
- Eric Arseneau :) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danny Epstein email@example.com